Frequently asked questions
1. What is the minimum order size for COVID-19 Test Kits Orders?
Our Covid-19 antibody tests are be used for medical or surveillance use and as such can be purchased in box of 20 tests. And we may also provide 5 test/package as minium order.
2. Can I buy Covid Test Kits for my business?
Yes. As a business owner you may purchase Covid19 test kits and administer them for surveillance usage. It is highly recommended that a medical professional administers the test but that is not a requirement under the surveillance usage requirements of the CDC.
3. Where can I purchase Covid Test Kits for my business?
You can purchase Covid19 Rapid Antibody Test Kits directly from IOB Medical online/offline.
The minimum order quantity for business is a box of 20 tests.
4. How do I receive my Covid-19 Test Kits?
We ship the Covid-19 antibody tests directly to the address of your choosing.
5. How long does it take to receive Covid Test Kits?
Shipment time depends where you would like your Covid-19 tests shipped and the quantity of your order.
There are 2 ways of shipping: Standard shipping by USPS or express shipping by Fedex 2day.
6. How much is a Covid-19 Rapid Test Kit for my business?
The test kit pricing depends upon the order quantity.
For exact pricing pleasse visit the Clinic/Company page and submit an application, or please reach out directly to Jim, firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. What is a Covid-19 antibody test?
A Covid19 antibody test checks your blood for antibodies. If you have antibodies in your system you either have Covid19 or have had Covid19. The most common type of antibody test is a lateral flow test that uses a blood sample and a buffer inside a cassette to determine if you have Covid-19.
8. How does a Covid19 Antibody test work?
A blood sample is collected with the mini plastic dropper (provided with the test kit) and transferred to the test cassette sample well. Several drops of buffer solution are added to the buffer well on the test cassette and then the result is read in 10-15 minutes.
9. How accurate is a Covid19 antibody test?
The COVID-19 tests' average PPA/sensitivity is 95.7%, and NPA/specificity is 99.04%.
Test accuracy can vary depending on the manufacturer of the test. IOB Medical sells the FDA Authorized Covid-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette which has a very high IgG and IgM sensitivity and specificity.
10. Are all Covid 19 antibody tests the same?
While all antibody tests may have a similar look and input elements, accuracy levels may vary depending on the manufacturer. The FDA has authorized certain manufacturers who have met quality standards to distribute their test. Even so, accuracy may vary.
11. What is the principle of the Rapid tests for Covid-19?
The test detects the presence of patient-generated antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes the disease COVID-19. The test can detect two types of antibody isotypes: IgG and IgM.
12. What kind of Covid-19 tests are there?
Two types of tests are; Antibody and PCR. The Antibody test is typically a Serological Test and Instant Screening (10-minute result). The PCR test is the Gold Standard for Point of Care Diagnostic, however the sample analysis requires an expensive machine to determine the result.
13. How long does it take to know if I have Covid19 with your antibody test?
It typically takes 10-15 minutes to find out if you have Covid-19 through the rapid antibody test result.
14. How can a business test their employees for Covid-19?
Businesses may test their employees through the surveillance model. “Serology surveillance is a strategy which includes using serology testing for surveillance of a group or organization to better understand how many infections with SARS-CoV-2(Corona Virus) have occurred in a given population.”
15. Is it legal to test my employees for Covid-19?
Yes, you can test your employees. Please recognize we are not authorized to offer legal advice.
16. What kind of payment do you take?
Paypal/Credit card is the preferred method of payment; wire transfer is available for larger purchases.
17. How can I get Covid test-19 kits for my school?
Please reach out directly to Jim, email@example.com or visit the Clinic/Company page and submit an application.
18. What do I do if an employee tests positive for Covid 19?
Sick employees should contact the CDC for recommendations and employers should consult with their local health department for guidance.